Bhuna gosht is a delicious mutton dish that may be eaten with roti or naan. To enhance the flavors, it is usually prepared with fried onions, tomatoes, and a variety of aromatic spices. This classic meal is for individuals who appreciate the flavor of delicate, delicious mutton with tantalizing fragrances
- 1 kg mutton, chopped
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp turmeric
How To Make It
- Heat the oil and add the sliced onions in a deep pan.
- Fry until soft and golden.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic, ginger and green chili pastes.
- Fry and stir frequently to prevent burning. (Add a little water if you need to)
- Coat the mutton in the spices then cover with water.
- Cook on a low heat until the meat is tender and most of the water has evaporated.
Also Check These Recipes: